Sunday, December 24, 2006

Prarie Dog Party



Another picture from the Indian Museum. Yes, the prairie dogs are partying and they look like they are having a wonderful time.
Meanwhile, a few blocks from the museum, the police were guarding George Washington. Is he holding a gun too? This was across the street from the stock exchange. The police didn't mind at all if you took their picture. I wonder if they were decoys?
As I walked up Broadway I passed Santa in his sleigh, which was being pulled by eight tiny......red Jaguars! I was too tired to pull the camera out and anyway, my fingers were greasy from eating honey roasted peanuts.

1 comment:

Chaska Peacock said...

I love the prairie dog gathering! But, if they weren't deaf before, they are now. Look how close they are standing to the drummer....of course, maybe they just rushed up quickly after the drum solo was over.....