Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Gift of Vegetation


Still lollagagging over finishing my painting and in the mean time, I did another pen and ink. This one, The Gift of Vegetation, is 8X10 on Stratford Bristol Board, the good kind. I'm using a Hunt's 512 nib. It's actually not for drawing but I like the thick line and that it holds a lot of ink before I need to dip again.
As with my other pen and ink, I'm not preparing any image; I just start on the paper and see what happens. I still have that Horror vacuae thing going: I like to fill up the spaces.
Oh yes, Happy New Year 2008. Remember, whatever you do today, you'll do for the rest of the year.

2 comments:

Lily Pang said...

Lovely drawing!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!